We occasionally perform at community events such as ANZAC Day, Christmas Carols, festivals and fetes. See us in action. If the thought of performing terrifies you – that’s okay – not everyone performs – you’re still most welcome.
- All performances require significant preparation time by the choir and choir leader.
- We need to be sure our leader and enough of the right voices are available.
- We need at the least three weeks notice to consider and respond to a request and usually about six weeks of rehearsals to be ready.
- Performances involving songs from our repertoire (ones we know quite well) might be easier to say yes to.
- Performance of new or unfamiliar songs will normally require more than six week of rehearsal time.
- It may also first require the sourcing of appropriate songs sheets and sometimes accessing or buying the accompanying music.
Contact A-Choired Taste in good time to ask whether we can perform at your event.